Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Random Crap from A to Z

A - Attached or Single? Single
B - Best Friend? Dawn
C - Cake or Pie? White Cake and Sour Cream Lemon Pie
D - Day of choice? any HoliDAY
E - Essential Item? Toothpaste AND Deodorant
F - Favorite Color? Purple
G - Greatest Accomplishment? Still to come
H - Hometown? Meridian
I - Indulgences - Coca Cola and Nachos
J - January or July? July
K - Kids? 2 four-legged boys. Doodles and Sammy (who's Sammy do you ask? See next post)
L - Life is incomplete without? My family. I wish I had more time with everyone.
M - Marriage Date? Never with a capital N
N - Number of Siblings? 3 - 2 beautimus sisters and 1 brother
O - Oranges or Apples? Oranges
P - Phobias? None that I can come up with
Q - Quotes? A purr massages the heart
R - Reason to smile? Life, love, touching, feeling, seeing, hearing, tasting, family
S - Season? Spring. I love the "newness" of everything
T - Tag 3 friends - Ashley, Sarabeth, Dawn. How about this.....if you read this, you're tagged! :)
U - Unknown fact about me - My fantasy is to..... You'll still never know :)
V - Very favorite star? Don't really have a favorite, but Gerard Butler is HOT!
W - Worst Habit? The 3 "C's" Coke, Candy, and Cussing
X - X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound. Never had a baby, but they used ultrasound on me when I broke my wrist and developed a bone infection. I got to watch them insert a catheter from my upper arm into my heart. Too cool.
Y - Your favorite food? Anything Mexican - authentic or fast food like Taco Bell
Z - Zodiac? Cancer

No comments: