Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tagged (Damn It!)

I don't like talking (or writing) about my own self, but since I was tagged by Krinkle, I guess I'll comply.


Things I admire about myself:
* I am a hard and efficient worker. I'm good at what I do and I know it.
* I'm a good listener. Like Krinkle, I like the gossip, too.
* My eyes (see pictures on my sidebar).
* My ability to play the piano.
* I'm a good leader, if I have to be. I'd rather be in the background.
* I have an excellent memory. If something is important to me, I'll remember it forever. If it's unimportant, I'll forget it in an instant.


Things I enjoy:
* I love music of any genre, except rap and hip hop.
* I love to sing, whether I'm good or not.
* I like to bake.
* My family. We never seem to spent enough time together, though.
* I love to travel. I want to go everywhere and see everything. Need to win the lottery, so I can do this.
* Watching movies. Even if I've seen then 100 times before.
* Cats - housecats, tigers, panthers, leopards, jaguars, mountain lions, etc, etc.


Things I expect of myself:
* To eat healthier and quit drinking Coke.
* Keep in touch with my family more often.
* ??????????


I tag:
GigglesMyers
Scissorbella
Dort's Clone
Please make your own lists and post them on your blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How dare you tag me! Ugh! It was funny becuase i was looking at it saying cool she didn't tag me. Then i look more closely and there i am! LOL!!!