Thursday, April 10, 2008

Meet Doodles

It's been almost a week and I miss Hildie terribly!!!! However, I have someone new I want everyone to meet. His name is Doodles. Mom, Aunt Mary, and I went to the Idaho Humane Society last Sunday (same day as Hildie passed) to look at the animals. Not especially wanting to replace Hildie so soon, I needed to fill the void. There was Nakita. His past family put him up for adoption the day before his 6th birthday(April 4th) because they had "too many" pets. How can you have "too many" pets? Anyway, Nakita needed a home, so we adopted him. Confused about the names? Well, we all thought Nakita was too girly for this sweet and cuddly big boy(he weighs 15 lbs!!) so, I gave it a few days and came up with Doodles. I kept calling hime dude and one time doodles came out, so I decided on that. It took him about a day, but he's made himself at home. He even sleeps with me. He's kind of camera shy so the pictures aren't very good, but here he is.......


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

CreativeMish said...

Mr Doodles is very handsome!

Adorned with Lace said...

awww i love his big feet!