Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Creative Photography

While cooking Chicken Fajitas for dinner the other morning(I work the graveyard shift), I was noticing how beautiful the colors blended together. I usually take pictures of nature outside, but thought, what the heck. Nature created this, too. So, I've decided to intertwine my creative talents in the kitchen and behind the lens. No photoshop here, just Mother Nature and myself in harmony. BTW, the fajitas were awesome!!! I made enough to feed me for 3 days. They were equally good, each and every day. YUM! Check out Roger's Creative Photography Contest and the other entries here.

Photobucket Photobucket

9 comments:

Dianne said...

I love how they're glistening from the light, and from being cooked I guess :)

great, colorful shot

Gemma Wiseman said...

Great texture, glow and colour! The result is stunning!

Good luck in the contest!

Gemma

Lori Stilger said...

:) I LOVE taking food shots. The DOF is great; I wonder what playing with the levels a bit would do...! :D
Great capture! Thanks for sharing!!!

Unknown said...

Certainly colors that are warranted a photo - nice and yummy eating too *big grin* Good luck!

RW said...

Looks good! Thank you for your Creative Photography submission.

CreativeMish said...

YUM! I want some of these for dinner!

Anonymous said...

Great colors for a yummy looking dish :) Good luck with the contest :)

Patti said...

This is a nice food shot with bright and beautiful colors and textures.

Good luck in Roger's contest!

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Nice shots...good luck