Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Reflections

Here's yet another entry for Roger's contest over at Creative Photography.
Photobucket

After watering the lawn this morning, I decided to play with the camera a little. I noticed the water droplets on the Trumpeters vine and the reflection of the neighbor's tree in the droplets. What a cool shot! I edited it with Photoshop using the omni effect in the filter options. It highlighted the droplet just enough to enhance the image and make it look like it's glowing from within. You can check out the original here and the enlarged image here. Good luck to all the other contestants!

14 comments:

Barb said...

I love the reflection! I'm glad you said it was a vine, because my first impression was a french fry! Purrhaps I'm just hungry? hahaha!

Linda said...

What a great idea for a picture and it came out great!

Good luck in the contest!

CreativeMish said...

I bet the vine is beautiful right now! Great effect!

Anonymous said...

I love water droplets. That reflected the surroundings pretty well! :) Great shot!

RW said...

That is so cool! Thank you for your Creative Photography submission.

Gattina said...

Very special and creative !

Anonymous said...

Very creative idea and image. Good luck in the contest!

Dianne said...

it made my mouth water :)

I initially thought it was a lemon drop or an orange

stunning effect.

Kimmie said...

Very nice effect with the water droplet! Very nice work.

Good Luck!

Blessings,
Kimmie

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Nicely done...

good Luck

Patti said...

Very striking photo. I like the way you enhanced the water droplet!


Good luck in Roger's contest.

Ralph said...

It looks like nature's faucet with a slight leak...but don't call the plumber!

Nice shot, and good luck!

LAC said...

So cool and so hard to capture, great job.

Gemma Wiseman said...

This is extraordinary! So much magic packed into a tiny drop!