Sunday, July 20, 2008

What you lookin' at?



Here's another submission to Roger's Creative Photography contest. I took this using the super macro option on my camera. It's kind of cool how the subject is in focus and the rest is a blur. Didn't even have to edit it. Click on the photo to see a larger view. Alternate views here, here, here, and here. I never plan on winning. I'm just in it for the fun and getting to see other photos and reading peoples comments. Thanks and good luck to all other entrants.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think he's saying "hey, where the hell is the rest of the plague!"

Patti said...

Nice photo! He's actually kinda cute.

Good luck in Roger's contest. I'm just in it for fun too, and to see what other people are photographing

;-)

Daryl said...

Neat ...

Good luck!

:-Daryl

Anndi said...

LOL @ dale!

"Where is that boy Pinocchio??"

Great pic, good luck!

RW said...

I like those better than Mormon Crickets! Very nice macro, thank you for your Creative Photography submission.

Anonymous said...

I like these marco shots of insects, simple and detailed :)

Good luck with the contest!

My Creative Photography #6

Anonymous said...

Nice shot of the critter. I also enjoyed macro shots!

CreativeMish said...

Great bug! I have a hard time doing macro shots. Do you use a tripod?

Dianne said...

I loved looking at it large! the detail is wonderful.

I like bugs LOL

Raven said...

Very cool angle and when you click and enlarge it, the detail is incredible and fascinating.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Cool shot...Macro photography can be loads of fun

Good Luck

Anonymous said...

Capture and edit good. TC

Ralph said...

Nice shot. Glad you captured the shot before a cat captured the subject.

RW said...

Sandee I just wanted to thank you again for entering the contest and I enjoy all your photo submissions!

Sandee said...

Thank you everyone! This contest is really fun!