Monday, July 14, 2008

What is a quirk?

Michelle keeps tagging everyone who reads her blog and I happen to be one of the unfortunate ones! LOL! This time the subject is quirks. What exactly is a quirk? A quirk is an odd habit. Quirk, Quirk, Quirk. Isn't it a funny little word? Anyway....
You're reading my post so now you're tagged!

The rules:
1) List 6 of your quirks.
2) Link back to me
3) Leave a comment to let me know you've posted

Here's my six:
1) Under or Over? My toilet paper has to go on the TP holder to it rolls over the top. If I find yours going under, I will probably change it.
2) My windshield has to be clean and streak free. I will wash my windows while driving down the road if I have to. Right Mom? LOL!
3) The TV is almost always on. Even if I'm on the computer, piano, reading (like I ever read) and even when I go to bed. I like the background noise. If it's too quiet, it annoys me. Yes, it's on now.
4) When I eat dinner, if I have meat, taters, and a veggie, I will always eat the veggies first, then the taters, and the meat last. Don't ask me why. Just do.

How's 4? Can't think of more now. It's bedtime and I'm tired!

No comments: