Saturday, December 13, 2008

Sandee Needs

My sister Krinkle copied this idea on her blog, so I thought I'd give it a go. If you go to Google and type in your first name and needs (ie: Sandee needs) and hit enter, you will find some interesting things. "Sandee" didn't come up with many, so I used the alternate spelling "Sandy" and had a few interesting results. Here's what I found:

Sandee needs.......

  1. all your prayers right now (don't know what to think)

  2. to grow up (better than growing out)

  3. heartworm treatment (for the cats?)

  4. a roadster (Hell yeah!)

  5. to increase practical courses rather than theoretical courses (should I go back to school?)

  6. a haircut (mine is getting a little scraggly)

  7. to be prepared (for what?)

  8. a shot at glory (was I suppose to be famous?)

  9. a (loving, good, great, new, foster, caring) home (this came up a lot!)
    and the last one you ask? I was dared by Krinkle to post this, so don't judge!

  10. to fuck ASAP (anyone in particular?)
    Here's proof:


    4 comments:

    Jenn said...

    LMAO!!!

    Jenn said...

    P.S. Your mother might wash your mouth out with soap for that one!

    Speedcat Hollydale said...

    Yes... a roadster for me too please!

    Anonymous said...

    lol...that last one made me crack a smile! :)