Saturday, December 20, 2008

Across The Miles

Tonight was our annual family Christmas gathering. It was fun, as usual, but we were missing one key person. My mother, Dorothy. She lives several hundred miles north of us and has been unable to make it home for the holidays for the last couple of years. We get to see her throughout the year, but it would be nice to have her here at least for Christmas. Maybe she plans it that way so she can avoid things like the following, LOL! I have a video option on my digital camera, so we decided to make this little family video to send to her this year. Merry Christmas, Mom! I love you!!


scroll down and pause the music player then scroll back up for the video

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a great idea. I'm sure your mom enjoyed it very much.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an choir of angels to me. I especially loved Carter's "music"..love you all!