Thursday, November 27, 2008

What I'm thankful for

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

It's that time of year for reflection and to acknowledge the things we are thankful for. Here are a few things I am thankful for.


  • My family - thank you for being there when I need you.


  • My friends - same goes for you, too. Thanks for listening.


  • My job - most days.


  • My health - taking care of a couple issues right now, but overall, still good.


  • My children - ok they're cats, but they're still my children.


  • Music - couldn't imagine life without it.

  • I'm sure there's much more, but it would take all day to list and I don't want to bore you.




    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    What are you thankful for? I can't read your words. Looks like you've got white on white. I want a piece of that pie!! Happy Thanksgiving!

    Sandee said...

    It's fixed now. You must have looked while I was editing. Hopefully the pie wil be as good as it looks.