Thursday, June 4, 2009

Random Survey For The Bored

Fill out this fun Random Survey For The Bored and then share it with your friends.


What is on your desktop wallpaper?
Fractals

What is your favorite zoo animal?
Sea Otters

What was your favorite toy as a child?
Don't remember

What food do you eat too much of?
All of it

What kind of hairstyle do you have?
long, curly

What was your favorite activity in gym class?
Weight Lifting

What is on the shirt you are wearing right now?
I'm in my nightie....lavender with flowers

What is the picture nearest to you of?
My dad

What kind of salad dressing do you like?
Ranch

Whats your least favorite food?
Equally....
Baked Beans and candied yams.............oh and marshmallows
What do you do on a Sunday night?
Usually, I work

If you could only use one condiment on your food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
mayonnaise

What color are your sheets?
White

How big is your computer display?
22 inches

What pair of shoes do you wear most often?
My white Nike walking shoes

What is your favorite game?
I like them all

What is your favorite Thanksgiving food?
Stuffing and gravy

What is your favorite pizza topping?
Canadian bacon with pineapple and jalapeno peppers

What time do you plan on waking up tomorrow?
It's my day off....so whenever

What is your favorite day of the year?
I like them all

No comments: