Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Finish The Sentence

Copy and paste the sentences into a post of your own, change to your answers, then tag me and twenty other people.


1. My ex-boyfriend(s)...are jerks.

2. Maybe I should ... drive so far that I'll lose track.

3. I love ... baby kittens.

4. People would say that I'm ...brutally honest

5. I don't understand ... men

6. When I wake up in the morning ... the first thing I usually grab is the toothbrush

7. I lost ... 40 lbs

8. Life is full of ... pleasant surprises

9. My past ... is my past

10. I get annoyed when ... people don't use common sense

11. Parties are ... ok if you don't have a bunch of drunks

12. I wish ... I could retire

13. Dogs ... drool

14. Cats ... have personality!!!

15. Tomorrow ... I'll do the dishes

16. I have a low tolerance ...for liars

17. If I had a million dollars ... I would spend part of it & save the other part.

18. I'm totally terrified ... of nothing really

19. My spouse ... does not exist

20. My life .......is content.

1 comment:

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Looking at #1 .... ha haaaaaaaa !!!

I guess I feel the same about old girlfriends - mostly ;-)