Monday, October 20, 2008

Bored

It's been a little over a week since I broke my foot and I fear it's not getting any better. And... I'm going stir-crazy. The doctor said it's ok to walk, but I think I over did it yesterday. The laundry needed done and the dishes needed done and by the time the day was done, so was I. The lawn needs mowed also, but there's no way in Hell I'm taking that on. It can wait until spring :) So what did I do today? Absolutley nothing! Nothing physical, anyway. My friend needs to return home and burn me some more movies since I am "locked up" for 2 more weeks. I have been watching movies and reading everyone's blogs. Some if you have been "scrapbooking" so I decided to be creative again today and do some scrapbooking of my own. The digital kind that is. Here's what I came up with

No comments: