Sunday, June 22, 2008

Men

If this offends someone...tough shit!!!!

Can't us women be tired and grouchy if we're not OTR? Why is it that if your a little grouchy, men always say it must be that time of the month? Maybe it's them! Maybe we just get sick and tired or THEIR whining and sheer (or obvious) stupidity that we need to be a little grouchy to get our point across. I've just had a couple of grouchy days at work and have to vent. I don't have the most glamorous job and not exactly the easiest, but it's doesn't take a rocket scientist either. I am a night stalker, oops, I mean night stocker at a local grocery store. All I have to do is put freight on the shelf then face. Sounds simple enough, right? Then why do I have to explain to the f#*%ing men that I work with what to do on a daily basis? I just had my 11 year anniversary last Sunday, but lately it seems like 50 years. In my department, I work with 2 men. One has been there 9 years and the other 7 years, but still, i have to delegate what aisle to throw first and what to face first. It's the same everyday!!!! OMG!!! F#*%ing morons!!!! And they are soooooo slow. I throw double the amount that they do. Today, for example, I did 2 1/2 pallets compared to my partners 1 pallet. AAARRRRGGGHHH!!!!!!! It's chaos on my days off because I'm not there to delegate. And I refuse to work 24/7. To make a long story short, I've complained to my department manager enough that we've decided that I will create a daily check off list of what to do. Everyone will have to initial next to what they have done. How retarded it that? Anyway, I have the next 2 nights off so I don't have to deal with their stupidity.
Meanwhile......


Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My, My, a little testy are we? LOL Yes, it is a bit of a pain-in-the-arse to deal with some c-workers who NEVER seem to get it. Good luck with the check list. You'll probably end up throwing half of their pallet while they try to figure out what the list means (if they can read) and how to use it. Just remember: Men are not totally worthless, you can always use them as a bad example.

CreativeMish said...

LMAO!! You're so funny! I can picture it now!! Like Mama said.. Now they'll have to figure out the list!

Anonymous said...

Well,I wonder just who you are talking about. Like your mom said, they probably will take half the night figuring out what the check off list is. Hopefully they will get the point and make my friends job a little f******G easier. One of them is scared of me. LOL!!!
By the way, who are you night stalking???? LOL!!