Sunday, March 30, 2008

Tagged

OK, so I've been tagged by Michelle. I will follow most of the rules, but following the wisdom of Confucius, I will not impose this on others since I did not desire it, LOL!
Here are the rules:
• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Random facts about me:
1)My favorite color has always been purple.
2)I've seen every episode of The Simpsons.
3)I do not believe in organized religion.
4)I've been at my current job 11 years, the longest I've ever had.
5)I love technology; TV, computers, my Zune, etc, etc.
6)I play the piano.
7)It annoys me when people spell words wrong. Most people have spell check. Use it!!!LOL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! your new blog page design is awesome. Michelle sent me an e-mail telling me how to do this tag thing, but I accidently deleted it, so I need instructions again. don't you love having to teach this old dog new tricks? hehe