Thursday, August 6, 2009

Music

As much as I LOVE music, it annoys the hell out of me when I open a web page or blog (yes, even my own) and have music blaring in my face. Since I am a multi-tasker, I usually have several windows open at a time and have a horrible mix of country, rock, christian, pop, beeps from some stupid game I am playing etc, etc. Trust me people! They do not mix well!!!! Therefore...................I have removed the music player from my blog as not to annoy myself (or any one else for that matter).

There...I've vented and feel better. Now I can relax and enjoy the peace and quiet!

2 comments:

Cristie said...

Totally agree. That's why I put mine up towards the top so it can be muted. I hate the ones where you have to scroll all the way to the bottom to find it. I usually have my mute button on while reading blogs.

MaryLu said...

Me too. I used to have a player going too. Took it off for just that reason, you have 5 windows open to read content and the music is all garbled. Funny why people don't think of that.
Nice blog Sandee. I'm adding you to my favorite photography blogs, maybe I'll learn something!