Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New Job

Well....
After years of procrastination, I have a new job. I still work for the same company, same shift, same type of work, just a different department. I decided to switch back over to our grocery department, so now I am working with the big boys throwing freight instead of the little boys. NO MORE BABYSITTING!!!!! OOH-Yeah! I have to work my ass off (and hopefully more of my gut), but what the hell. NO MORE BABYSITTING!!!!! Did I mention NO MORE BABYSITTING!!!!! ??????
Here are some of the big boys:

Morris


Ken, Morris, Ken


Break Time with Daniel, Michael, Morris & Patty


My friend Daniel one morning after work

Laugh if you must! I did!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Congrats - I hope you like it!

CreativeMish said...

Sounds like fun! Nobody likes to babysit!

Anonymous said...

You're doing grocery freight!? Whatever prompted you to do that? And, who is going to come help at my store when I need YOU?
Poor Joe........he's gonna miss you!