Friday, September 19, 2008

Gotta Love 'Em

Little bastards that they are!!!
Over the past few days, everytime I went outside to feed the cats, I'd find a pair of my socks laying in the yard. Since I usually leave the screen door open so they can come and go as they please, as well as let a little fresh air in, I thought nothing of it. That is until today. It's been cooler at night, so I've been closing the door when I leave for work. When I arrived home from work this morning, there were 16 pairs of socks spread throughout the yard. I had to laugh. After a little investigative work, I determined they(I'm blaming them all because I don't know the actual culprit)have been climbing the fence, jumping on my patio cover, up through the window and into my spare bedroom where I keep most of my clothes. I have a large tub full(well...it's empty now!) of socks and undies. They have no choice but to go back out the window because I keep the bedroom door closed. Obviously the socks have been going with them. They even left one on the roof and it's staying there because I am NOT climbing out the window. Needless to say, the window is closed now, also. Gotta love "em!

Proof:




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he-he-he-he-he! My dogs love my socks too Undies are not safe either.