Saturday, May 17, 2008

Tagged

I read Michelle's blog and got tagged.
The rules of the game are:
1. Link back to the person that tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your entry.

1. I washed my car today. It looks so pretty now.
I'm sure it will rain tomorrow :)
2. I just took my socks off and now my feet itch.
Go figure?
3. I have to pee, but instead I'm blogging.
Priorities.
4. It was 1 year ago I had my boob job.
I have nice perky boobies now.
Would anyone mind if I went braless all the time?
Or is that TMI?
5. 2 weeks ago I went and got my teeth cleaned.
I still don't smile :(
6. I need to trim the rose bushes.
They're out of control.
But hey, the lawn's mowed.

Now...you've read my blog... so YOUR tagged!

1 comment:

CreativeMish said...

You have an award waiting for you at my blog..