Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sisters

My sisters Michelle and Cristie got all of the creative and artistic talents out of us four siblings.
Painter Card Making
My talents are in music
Piano Man
and in the kitchen
Flippy.

However, over the past few years, I've developed an addiction to the computer. More specifically, as mentioned in a previous post, to digital scrapbooking.
I've had a ball going through old pictures I either physically have or scanned photos I've borrowed from relatives. Recently, I've rediscovered some of them and now intend to use them as blackmail.
Devil
Here's the latest with my older sister Mushy Oatmeal. I think this was 1st grade (but I'm not positive).


1 comment:

CreativeMish said...

OH! This is lovely! Yes! its first grade! don't you just love the finger ringlets?? LOL!